:: Welcome to the First Baptist Dallas Wedding Blog. This is where I post pictures of all the weddings and receptions we host. If you are looking for pictures...this is the place! If you need wedding information, click {here}. It will take you to the church website where you can learn more about rates, availablity, and policies ::

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Starting Fresh

I'm starting fresh.

I attempted to catch up on all the 2010 weddings, but I failed. I deserve an F. I always strived to be an A student. So this is very hard to swallow. There have been many times that I have wanted to jump on the blog and post a quick blurp from a recent wedding but I didn't allow myself to do it. Why not you ask?? Because I felt pressure to not post anything new until I caught up on the old weddings. I'm weird like that. I put lots of undo pressure on myself (just ask my husband ... hehe) I was so overwhelmed with how many old weddings I needed to post that I did not know where to start. Therefore, I never started. So I am releasing 2010! I am giving myself permission to skip ahead to 2011. To start fresh. I am so sorry to the 2010 bride's and groom's that I did not get to. I must move forward with my life. Whew ... a weight has been lifted :)

No comments: