:: Welcome to the First Baptist Dallas Wedding Blog. This is where I post pictures of all the weddings and receptions we host. If you are looking for pictures...this is the place! If you need wedding information, click {here}. It will take you to the church website where you can learn more about rates, availablity, and policies ::

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shutterfly + FREE CARDS = Christmas Joy

I'm taking a break from my normal wedding posts to let you know about Shutterfly's awesome Christmas card promotion! Shutterfly is my go-to website for all things photo! I've used them for Christmas cards, birth announcements and photo prints over the years. It's just so easy to upload and organize photos on Shutterfly.com. I'm really looking forward to making a photo book of my daughter's first year of life. And if I'm a good mom (hehe) I'll do one every year! It seems like such a great way to showcase all our of favorite photos. BUT first I must get my Christmas cards out! Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 FREE Christmas cards! They have such cute designs! You've got to check them out. You can even shop for Christmas gifts too!
-
How cute would it be to use a photo from your wedding as your Christmas card picture this year? I think THIS would be adorable! Use could even incorporate your new monogram!
-
Or maybe send out a wedding photo thank you card like THIS ONE to your guests. They would love to see a photo from your big day.
-
And lastly, you should make something for yourself! Take 12 of your favorite wedding photos and create a calendar like THIS. Each month you'll have a fabulous photo to look at! And if you're not into having a calendar of your own pictures, make one for your parents and in-laws. They will love it!

1 comment:

Jen and Jed said...

Hey stylish friend! I passed along a blog award to you!

http://jenandjed.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-me.html