:: Welcome to the First Baptist Dallas Wedding Blog. This is where I post pictures of all the weddings and receptions we host. If you are looking for pictures...this is the place! If you need wedding information, click {here}. It will take you to the church website where you can learn more about rates, availablity, and policies ::

Thursday, January 17, 2008

January 5 & 12

Well...we're finally into the new year. Honestly, it feels like it's been 2008 for a year now b/c we've been booking 2008 weddings since then beginning of 2007. Since we didn't have any December weddings, I got out of the blogging habit. I even left my camera at home on our first wedding this year (uugghhh)! But I think I'm finally back in the swing of things!
Enjoy the first two weddings of 2008!
-
January 5, 2008
Lori Pinkston and James Townsend were married in Heritage Chapel on the first Saturday of January! I was especially excited for this one because Lori used to work here at First Baptist. I sure do miss her! She now teaches 1st grade in Forney. James and Lori's families both live in Forney and they just bought a house there! So cute! But on Jan. 5 all of Forney was here!
Lori's wedding was very winter shabby chic! Her, her family and friends did all the decorating(they did a fabulous job). I was so disappointed I forgot my camera. Luckily, Ashley send me a link to his professional pics.
Their reception was also here. They served cake/punch, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and hot chocolate. YUM!
Videographer: Stoked Productions stokedforchrist@hotmail.com (the groom's company)
Photographer: Ashley Langford
Check out Ashley's blog for pictures of the wedding!
http://blog.ashleylangford.com/
-
January 12, 2008
Jordan Waldrop and Jeff Bekavac were married in the Sanctuary this past weekend. I loved getting to know Jordan and her mom over the past few months. Jordan had her bridal portraits taken here in December and it was so fun! Jordan and Jeff are both Aggies...so I knew it would be a great bunch of people and a great wedding :)
The music was awesome. They had a man named Paul Smith play the piano and sing. It was phenomenal. He sang "The Lord's Prayer" and "I Will Be Here" (by Stephen Curtis Chapman). Their reception was at 333 First Avenue.
Videographer: Sound Advice Productions (Mike Jones)
(Check out their website...really great! They do more than just Videography!)
Photographer: Alta Moda Photography (Simon & Misty Terry)
























No comments: