:: Welcome to the First Baptist Dallas Wedding Blog. This is where I post pictures of all the weddings and receptions we host. If you are looking for pictures...this is the place! If you need wedding information, click {here}. It will take you to the church website where you can learn more about rates, availablity, and policies ::

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Things have been busy around here!

Things have been busy around here!
I finally posted three new weddings {see below}.
AND
I added audio of the church organist and church string quartet to the blog. I've been working on this for a while now but apparently I wasn't using the correct audio format/file.
All has been fixed and it works!
-
Scroll down to the bottom of the page,
click on the song you want to hear
then click the play button.
-
{I spared you from having the music start automatically when you arrive at the blog, so you have to manually click play if you want to hear a song. You're welcome!}

No comments: