:: Welcome to the First Baptist Dallas Wedding Blog. This is where I post pictures of all the weddings and receptions we host. If you are looking for pictures...this is the place! If you need wedding information, click {here}. It will take you to the church website where you can learn more about rates, availablity, and policies ::

Thursday, November 11, 2010

July 24, 2010

Trudy Hill & Hud Hartson
Saturday, July 24, 2010 @ 1pm
Truett Chapel
-
Videographer: First Baptist Dallas
---
Amanda Cox & Matt Fabish
Saturday, July 24, 2010 @ 6:30pm
Truett Chapel
-
I do not have any information for the Cox/Fabish Wedding! Hope to receive the vendors, then I will post them.

---
*I was on Maternity Leave during July & August. I do not have personal photos or stories to post for the weddings during those months.*

No comments: