:: Welcome to the First Baptist Dallas Wedding Blog. This is where I post pictures of all the weddings and receptions we host. If you are looking for pictures...this is the place! If you need wedding information, click {here}. It will take you to the church website where you can learn more about rates, availablity, and policies ::

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Any One There?

Does anyone still follow this blog????
Sorry there has not been anything new in a while.
I took a blogging break to love on this sweet girlie ...
Maren Harper Mazzola
July 9, 2010 3:52am
I'm finally getting back to the blog!
I still have {A TON OF} weddings to post from the spring and summer!
30 to be exact.
Does that overwhelm me? Yes.
Do I want to post each and every one? Yes.
Wish me luck!
Check back soon for new posts!



No comments: