:: Welcome to the First Baptist Dallas Wedding Blog. This is where I post pictures of all the weddings and receptions we host. If you are looking for pictures...this is the place! If you need wedding information, click {here}. It will take you to the church website where you can learn more about rates, availablity, and policies ::

Friday, May 21, 2010

What is happening to me???

Here are all the weddings that I need to blog! Embarrassing, I know!
I have never been this far behind on the blog ... EVER! I am sorry to the 15 brides that are waiting to read their post. I'm sure you've written me off by now! But I really do promise that I will blog about your wedding (very soon). Keep checking in, please!
-
Not that I'm making excuses, well ok, maybe I am, but this being pregnant and losing brain cells thing is absolutely true! Yes, for those of you that do not know, I am expecting in July, July 17th to be exact ... 8 weeks and 1 day away to be even more exact! We are anxiously anticipating the arrival of Maren Harper Mazzola! I am basically in survival mode! So much too do, so little time (at work and at home)!
-
Remember the loss of brain cells thing I mentioned earlier ... well, I am no where near as efficient as I was, thus my blogging time is now consumed with regular day to day duties that I just can't get done as fast as I used to. I promise I will catch up before maternity leave (July-August), just in time to fall behind again for 6 weeks (but I'll have great help on the wedding front while I'm gone).
-
Don't even think it is only the blog that is suffering! There hasn't been a trip to the grocery store in about two months where I didn't have to go through the line twice. I simply cannot remember EVERYTHING at one time. I seriously thought I was the queen of organization before pregnancy ... and even through the first 6 months. BUT recently that has all changed! This baby girl is going to be one smart cookie ... she is definitely soaking up {more than her fair share} of my brain cells. But she is so worth it! It may take me a little longer, but I will eventually get it all done!
-
So just hang in there with me as I try to:
- survive
- do my job to the best of my ability
- prepare to be a mommy for the first time
- prepare for maternity leave
- prepare for a new lifestyle/routine when I return
- finish nesting
- and do some much needed blogging over the couple of weeks
-
Looking forward to a great Summer/Fall of wonderful brides , exciting changes to our church campus and a brand new addition to our family!

No comments: