:: Welcome to the First Baptist Dallas Wedding Blog. This is where I post pictures of all the weddings and receptions we host. If you are looking for pictures...this is the place! If you need wedding information, click {here}. It will take you to the church website where you can learn more about rates, availablity, and policies ::

Thursday, April 29, 2010

March 6, 2010 Part 2

Jamie Grammer & Trey Whatley
Saturday, March 6, 2010 @ 7pm
Sanctuary
-
Jamie and Trey's wedding was our second one in the Sanctuary on March 6. Jamie actually grew up attending FBA (the K-12 school here at First Baptist). Her sister was married here and it was Jamie's turn! I just loved getting to know Jamie and her family! So sweet! The wedding was beautiful and the people were gracious (for both wedding) ... can't ask for anything better :)
-
Jamie and Trey choose "How Beautiful" to be played as they walked up the stairs to the stage. Always one of my favorites because I had it in my wedding!
-
Florist: Weddings by Kim (Kim May)
Videographer: Video Logic Productions (David Clark)
-
:: The Sanctuary ::
{remember, my camera is nothing like a professional camera and does not accurately portray colors! It was not this hazy orangy color in there ... I promise!}



No comments: