:: Welcome to the First Baptist Dallas Wedding Blog. This is where I post pictures of all the weddings and receptions we host. If you are looking for pictures...this is the place! If you need wedding information, click {here}. It will take you to the church website where you can learn more about rates, availablity, and policies ::

Friday, May 2, 2008

Can't decide on Ceremony Music???

Ok, I don't know where I've been for the last few years, but I just realized that you can listen to music clips on http://www.amazon.com/ . I know...it's crazy that I'm just now figuring this out! (I do know you can listen to samples on iTunes, but I don't have iTunes at work)
-
I was trying to find unique wedding songs for a friend of my husbands and I randomly followed a link to Amazon. I was so excited that I could listen to audio clips. Then I just got obsessed and spent hours listening and searching. BUT this is a great resource for you brides that just don't know what songs to play during your ceremony. If you want traditional wedding music, try The Knot's Collection of Ceremony & Wedding Music. You can listen to clips of all the songs on Amazon. I use the Knot's CD a lot! It has all the great basics! But the possibilities are endless!
-
{side note: In my search I came across an instrumental version of "Hallelujah" from the Shrek soundtrack. Really unique for a wedding processional...but I've seen lots of traditional in my day ;) so something non-traditional sounds great to me!}
-
Anyway...beware, it's addicting!

No comments: