:: Welcome to the First Baptist Dallas Wedding Blog. This is where I post pictures of all the weddings and receptions we host. If you are looking for pictures...this is the place! If you need wedding information, click {here}. It will take you to the church website where you can learn more about rates, availablity, and policies ::

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Trying to catch up!

Please forgive me! I have some major catching up to do. I haven't had much time over the past two weeks to keep this updated, so I'm about to post lots of good stuff!
First: Here are links to professional wedding photographers websites for recent weddings!

Joni & Rand Heye
April 14, 2007 @ 6pm in The Sanctuary
Reception at The Old Red Courthouse
---
Terry & Gary Darby
May 10, 2007 @ 7pm in Heritage Chapel
Reception in The Atrium at First Baptist Dallas
then click: "Terry & Gary's Wedding"
---
Allison & Rob Kingsbury
May 12, 2007 @ 6pm in The Sanctuary
Reception at The Belo Mansion
---
Secondly: Here are pictures from Terry & Gary Darby's reception. Janie Hardin was kind enough to take pictures for me and I am just now getting them posted!

Their reception was in The Atrium. I just loved Terry's style of decorating! Everything was so meticulously thought through.

Terry made the neatest wedding favors...she bought stone tiles and stamped a bible verse onto the front. She glued a picture of her and Gary on the back with a Thank you note. Such a cute and inexpensive favor!!











No comments: