:: Welcome to the First Baptist Dallas Wedding Blog. This is where I post pictures of all the weddings and receptions we host. If you are looking for pictures...this is the place! If you need wedding information, click {here}. It will take you to the church website where you can learn more about rates, availablity, and policies ::

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Favorite Vendors

I recently compiled a list of my favorite vendors. This list is not necessary related to First Baptist Dallas in any way. I just love each of these vendors and want to share them with you!
---
FLORIST:
contact: stacey murdoch
*the wildflower is so much more than just flowers...it's event design. this is one of my all time favorites*
contact: wendy
*they did my sister's wedding...fresh approach. not your typical flower shop*
contact: denise fulgham
*i've done several weddings with denise...consistently great work*
---
PHOTOGRAPHY:
contact: DeEtte Sallee
*can you say artistic? they are fabulous to work with...one of my new favorites...they will inspire you*
contact: kay
*they've done lots of weddings here over the years...classy company...great photos*
*oh, Kay even made me a sample album of a recent wedding they shot here...so thoughtful*
contact: amy robinson or joe
*they did my wedding 3 years ago...need I say more? Love her and her team*
contact: brooks or leighanne whittington
*a husband & wife team...they balance each other and get the most amazing shots along the way*
---
VIDEOGRAPHY:
contact: meghan mazzola
*of course*
contact: chris wiegand
*chris grew up at first baptist...very unique and modern approach to shooting a wedding...greatness*
contact: tim velasquez
*their videos have a "movie-like" quality to them. seriously, go look at samples... one of my favorites*
*oh, they make the coolest photo/video slideshows too*
contact: nate landreth
*they shot my wedding and did my slideshow...great guy...great work*
---
DJ
contact: matt pruett
*DJed my sister's wedding...the best DJ i've heard in a long time...excellent*
---
BAKERIES:
Dot Lawson 972-239-3887
*makes the most delicious cakes...from her home...and they look fabulous too...very talented*
*did a cake here in January...fell in love with the taste...looked amazing...perfection*
*i'm looking forward to the next reception they do here*
*delicious bakery...will work very closely with bride...husband/wife team...yummy cakes*
---
RECEPTION VENUES:
*the atrium, centerstage, coleman hall, ruth behr hall, grace parlor*
Old Red Courthouse - Linda Murdoch
*my sister's reception was here.fabulous venue, great customer service...can bring in approved caterers*
City Place - Geni Morin
*great customer service, great food, great view from the 42nd floor...all round great venue*
The Empire Room - Kristen Dickson
*coolest venue in Dallas...amazing service...awesome food...love this place so much!*
Marie Gabrielle -Lisa Yarbo
*a restuarant by day, event rental space by night...unique and chic, decor is beautiful...best reception food you'll find anywhere*
Ciudad DF - Joanne Bondy
*actually a restuarant on Oak Lawn, did a reception there last summer...rented entire place, had a buffet menu, hired a salsa band and salsa instructors for the night...the most fun reception I've done ever!*
---
CALLIGRAPHERS/HANDWRITING
The Prather Pen
Lana Prather
ph: 214-691-2010
fax: 214-691-2566
Diana Arnold
972-788-2366

No comments: