:: Welcome to the First Baptist Dallas Wedding Blog. This is where I post pictures of all the weddings and receptions we host. If you are looking for pictures...this is the place! If you need wedding information, click {here}. It will take you to the church website where you can learn more about rates, availablity, and policies ::

Thursday, April 19, 2007

April 14, 2007

Whew! My sister's wedding took place in the Sanctuary on Saturday night. What a weekend! I was trying to do a million things at once, and didn't get to take very many good pictures of the stage set up! (Sorry!) But I will post their wedding picture link soon, so you can see better pictures. The two large flower arrangements were done through the church. I specified VIBRANT colors (lime green, hot pink, orange, etc). It's hard to see in the pictures, but they looked great! It one of my favorite color combinations that they do!
FYI - These are NOT our new candelabras! The two middle ones are the church's (but are not the new ones); and the two outside candelabras were rented from The Wildflower .
(Try to look past the blurriness...sorry!)


No comments: